Friday, November 26, 2010

Sorry for this post

Sometimes I wonder how I allow myself to fall for something I know isnt true. I feel like a customer of some as seen on TV product. If you know your family well enough why would you allow yourself to think they've changed? I admit I am an optimist but Wow, I can really fall for it sometimes. I would like to think that I can trust and allow myself to depend on my loved ones just for a short while, but NO. I now know that I have my Husband. I have the family that I have created for myself and thats who I need to invest in. My loving husband has tried so hard to take care of me and to keep me happy and he has to be exhausted. Once again Steven I thank you. Everyone else Fuck off... Btw if you havent done anything wrong to me, dont take this personal because I clearly am not talking to you. BUT if you have hurt me in the recent past, Admit to what you've done and then Fuck off. Im tired of the pain...

Now back to the normally cheerful me. ^_^ I just needed to get this off my chest without actually arguing with anyone ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket