Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LONG time no see...


Well sometime between the "What does the future have..." and the "Twilight saga" posts I became pregnant :) Almost a whole year and much madness later, I am now the proud mother of three children. Steven, Zora and Roxy. Now I'm not only adjusting to life in upstate NY, but also to having three munchkins to look after. Through the whole pregnancy I hoped for a boy who I intended on naming Benjamin. But I was absolutely blessed with Miss Roxy. She looks so much like Zora its crazy and so far they act the same. I'm convinced she will allow my husband to see what he missed with Zora while he was in Iraq. At this point I am completely smitten with my family. From my husband to youngest child I am constantly provided with reasons to smile each day. This has has become that moment where I feel like I have made the right choices so far. I have plans for myself for the future and I intend on keeping you updated. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket